Custom-Made Sheet Metal Fabrication In Alfreton
Based in Alfreton, Akramatic Engineering Company has over 50 years of experience providing quality sub-contract sheet metal and stainless fabrication work throughout Derbyshire and the United Kingdom. In-house facilities enable us to offer truly bespoke products and services such as fine-limit sheet metal work to medium-sized fabrication, welding services, and powder coating utilising our in-house facilities.
We take personalisation to the next level using cost-effective and precise technology. To facilitate our high-quality metal fabrication we make use of CAD/CAM technology, inventor software, CNC machinery, laser cutting, sheet metal folding, and more. Our team consists of professional and customer-oriented welders who are here to provide expert advice that is tailored to your needs.
Sheet Metal Fabrication. What Is It?
Sheet steel fabrication is the process of slicing, bending, rolling, and punching flat sheet steel into stable metal structures. it is able to create products like railings, balustrades, handrails, and different metallic products.
Commerical Metal Fabrication Services We Provide In The Alfreton Area
We may be based in Alfreton Derbyshire but our 50 years of experience makes us more than capable of providing bespoke sheet metal services throughout the United Kingdom.
- Sheet Metal Rolling – Works by sending metal through a sequence of rollers. These rollers evenly impress the desired dimensions onto the metal sheet. This makes metal sheet rolling an excellent choice for creating sheet metal cylinders and curves. When you choose Akramatic you will be able to roll sheet metal into a variety of different sizes. Using our state-of-the-art machinery we can roll metal with widths of 0.5mm-1700mm.
- Sheet Metal Folding – Using a machine, sheet metal folding creates solid metal structures and products by folding flat sheets of metal in an intricate manner to create complex shapes. Our unmatched precision and speed result in impressively short lead times when it comes to sheet metal folding.
- CNC Punching – Computer numerically controlled (CNC) punching is the process of taking flat metal sheets and allowing the CNC punching machine to seamlessly move a sheet of metal across an X & Y direction in order to accurately position the sheet under the machine punching ram in order to cut shapes out of metal sheets. Our facilities have industry-leading CNC punching services for unrivalled speed, precision, and efficiency.
- Laser Cutting & Profiling – Laser cutting and profiling machines like ours can cut sheet metal with great precision, producing complex lineations. Even though we have industry-leading manufacturing technology the ability of the operators is what truly matters. At Akramatic we have a team of expert sheet metal cutters that will ensure quality in all contours and cuts. With specialised we are able to produce diverse batch sizes from a few single parts to thousands of parts.
- CAD & CAM Design –
- Our sheet metal products and structures can be designed and engineered accurately with the help of CAD/CAM software. Akramatic’s bespoke customer service is second to none. simply provide us with a custom sheet metal drawing and we can work from them all the way until product completion. This process is quick and easy through the use of CAD/CAM software.
- MIG & TIG Welding – We offer the following processes: MIG, TIG, Spot and Stud Welding utilising the most common metal & alloy types. We can also supply part or full assembly of items post-paint.
Our Industries of expertise
We have been manufacturing metal sheets since 1967. Since then Akramatic has amassed significant knowledge in developing and fabricating metal structures for numerous industries. For more information on the industries, we work closely with see below:
We can fabricate the following products:
Akramatic stocks and manufactures a wide range of products available for you to choose from. A few metal structures we fabricate consist of railings, handrails, balustrades, architectural metalwork, and furniture. Our diverse selection can be attributed to industry-leading software and assembly machinery, giving us the scope to create and ship products at an incredible rate.
Akramatic is your one-stop shop for prototypes and mass production
Get in Touch
If you are from the Birmingham area and have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our expert team. They will be more than happy to help you with any queries you may have. Our team are experts within the field and will do their very best to ensure your questions are answered correctly and accurately.
AKRAMATIC ENG. CO. LTD.
Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7GN