Sheet Metal Fabrication In Cardiff
In Cardiff, Akramatic has been providing excellent sub-contract sheet metal and stainless steel fabrication services for almost 50 years. From fine-limit sheet metal work to medium-sized welding and powder coating, we utilise our in-house facilities to deliver a wide range of quality products.
We offer custom metal fabrication in any size for our entire product range, by utilising CAD/CAM technology, inventor software, CNC machines, and laser cutting. Working with numerous clients our team of experienced and licensed welders is here to help you through the entire metal fabrication process.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Process
In sheet metal fabrication, flat sheets of steel or aluminium metal are cut, rolled, folded, and pierced to form solid structures. Sheet metal production uses press brakes to create acute bends and angles, which simplifies the process. Kitchen and restaurant equipment, tanks, ventilation systems, and a variety of other products can be created using sheet metal fabrications.
Our Metal Fabrication Services In Cardiff
At Akramatic Engineering Company we are based in Derbyshire. Our operation is increasing in scale and success allowing us to deliver the finest sheet metal fabrication services to Cardiff and the surrounding areas such as Bristol, Swansea, Bath, and Exeter.
- Sheet Metal Rolling – The process of rolling sheet metal involves passing it through a series of gauged rollers to form the desired shape and size. Among other things, this is useful when creating sheet metal cylinders and curved surfaces. In addition to our unmatched sheet metal rolling service, we are able to manufacture rolled metal sheets as wide as 1700mm.
- Sheet Metal Folding – Sheet metal folding works by pleating flat sheets of metal to generate metal frameworks and products. To do this we use computer-accurate machinery to form precise folds and creases. We have the best metal sheet folding machines in the business that allows for fast and accurate manufacturing.
- CNC Punching – Consists of taking flat metal sheets, and positioning them across an X & Y axis using a computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine. A punching ram is used and can now accurately cut out shapes from these metal sheets according to the desired specifications. For unmatched speed, precision, and efficiency, our facilities offer industries best CNC punching services.
- Laser Cutting & Profiling – In industrial environments, laser cutting and profiling ensure tight tolerances on surface and geometry quality levels by measuring and cutting flat metal sheets with a laser for precision. Our laser cutting and profiling machines can cut large sheets of flat metal with remarkable precision, speed, and accuracy.
- CAD & CAM Design – Computer-aided design and manufacturing engineers use CAD/CAM software to design and engineer sheet metal into products and structures. Sheet metal drawings can be completed using CAD/CAM design software, ensuring an efficient production.
- MIG & TIG Welding – As part of our welding services, we offer MIG, TIG, spot, and stud welding using the most common metal and alloy types. Post-paint, we can also provide part or full assembly of items.
Industries We Operate In
Steel metal fabrication is an essential craft that is relied upon by many different industries. With over 50 years of extensive experience under our belts, working with businesses in Liverpool and across England, we have devised the ultimate made-to-measure metal fabrication service whilst maintaining competitive prices. Look below for more information on industries we regularly work with:
Fabrication Products & Services We Proved
We offer a wide variety of products and services. Employing ultra-modern technology and machinery to assemble a first-rate product range that consists of railings, handrails, balustrades, architectural metalwork, and furniture.
Prototypes or mass production, you can count on Akramatic
At Akramatic we are dedicated to ensuring our services use the latest machinery and software available. For superior metal sheet fabrication production we operate with computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM). Enabling us to provide you with an accurate and consistent finish to all metal sheets. Our CAD/CAM systems streamline our fabrication services for greater efficiency, as a result, you’ll receive your order in a timely manner.
Get in Touch
If you are from the Birmingham area and have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our expert team. They will be more than happy to help you with any queries you may have. Our team are experts within the field and will do their very best to ensure your questions are answered correctly and accurately.
AKRAMATIC ENG. CO. LTD.
Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7GN