Metal Sheet Fabrication In Chesterfield
In need of efficient and reliable metal sheet metal services in Chesterfield? If so you’ve come to the right place, Akramatic has 50 years of experience supplying first-rate sheet metal and stainless steel fabrication to Chesterfield. With the recent developments of our in-house facilities and technology, we are able to manufacture a range of services. Our versatility means we can provide you with fine-limit sheet metal work to medium-sized fabrication, welding services, and powder coating.
Our skilled team of welders are experts in all things sheet metal fabrication, and able to offer outstanding customer service helping you every step of the way. Akramatics metal fabrication specialists can operate the latest CAD/CAM technology, inventor software, CNC machinery, laser cutting, and sheet metal folding, making your dream project a reality.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Explained Simply
Sheet metal fabrication involves the folding, rolling, and assembly of flat metal sheets. Materials such as steel or aluminium can be moulded to create metal structures. To facilitate the production we use press brakes to make intricate bends and angles in the metal. Sheet metal fabrication is commonplace in many different industries. It can be used to manufacture a wide range of essential items like kitchen and restaurant equipment, tanks, and even ventilation systems.
Metal Fabrication Services We Can Bring To You
We have been delivering custom-made steel fabrication services on a nationwide basis since 1967. Over this time we have accumulated extensive knowledge of sheet metal fabrication. We have developed impeccable workmanship being able to provide the following services to Chesterfield:
- Sheet Metal Rolling – This procedure involves compressing metal into a thinner, more uniform shape. By using machine rollers the stock can be transformed into useful metal sheets. These sheets are a major material involved in the manufacturing of metal structures and machinery for restaurants, transportation, and heating ventilation. We are unmatched in the metal fabrication industry when it comes to sheet metal rolling. Crafting a variety of sheets, ranging in size from a few millimetres up to 1700mm.
- Sheet Metal Folding – During this process sheet metal is intricately folded in order to create the perfect bespoke structures and products you need. To assist production quality and efficiency we employ computer-aided machinery to ensure all folds and bends are to a high standard. Akramtics sheet metal folding is in a league of its own, offering quality folding services at an affordable price.
- CNC Punching – CNC punching stands for Computer Numerical Controlled punching. A computer program transfers the desired shape into coordinates that are mapped out on the sheet metal ready to be punched. To position the sheet metal correctly the computer moves the sheet in an ‘X’ and ‘Y’ direction. Once the machine has positioned the sheet metal the areas outlined by the computer can be hit with the punching ram.
- Laser Cutting & Profiling – Laser cutting uses powerful lasers to cut metal sheets with precision and accuracy. Akramatic has the latest CNC laser cutting machines meaning we can maintain high product quality with fast turnaround times. Our team will work closely with you, to exceed your expectations. We can work with batch sizes from just a few parts to thousands.
- CAD & CAM Design – CAD/CAM design is the process of designing and engineering sheet metal into products and structures with the help of a computer in order to accurately draw out designs. We can use CAD/CAM design software in order to take customers’ sheet metal drawings all the way to complete production efficiently.
Industries We Cover
We have spent many years distributing our metal fabrication services to numerous industries. Akramatic prides itself on being the best sheet metal fabricator available. Through hard work and an excellent customer service team we have developed an extensive portfolio of clients who are satisfied with the products we offer. Below are examples of some of the industries we frequently operate in.
We Fabricate The Following Products
Our versatility allows us to manufacture a wide variety of products and services. With up-to-date machinery and software, we are confident we can fabricate high-calibre metal structures for you. Our product line includes railings, handrails, balustrades, architectural metalwork, and furniture.
Contemporary Sheet Metal Fabrication Akramatic
So that you receive prime sheet metal fabrication we make use of the newest apparatus and programming. We have spent years operating with computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM), guaranteeing precision cuts, folds, pierces, and rolls in all metal sheets we produce. Harnessing computer-aided technology Akramtics metal sheet fabrication is quicker than ever.
Get in Touch
If you are from the Birmingham area and have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our expert team. They will be more than happy to help you with any queries you may have. Our team are experts within the field and will do their very best to ensure your questions are answered correctly and accurately.
AKRAMATIC ENG. CO. LTD.
Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7GN