The Best Liverpool Metal Sheet Fabrication
Looking for experienced, first-rate sub-contractors in Liverpool? Then Akramatic has you covered. We have over 50 years of experience providing top-notch sheet metal and stainless steel fabrication in Liverpool and the entire United Kingdom. Working with us gives you access to our in-house facilities where we are able to provide an extensive range of products and services. Including fine-limit sheet metal work to medium-sized fabrication, welding services, and powder coating utilising our in-house facilities.
We work hard to ensure our business is at the forefront of our industry. We can offer you custom-made metal fabrication services using up-to-date CAD/CAM technology, inventor software, CNC machinery, laser cutting, and sheet metal folding. So that you are satisfied with our services we employ some of the best welders available. Our team is highly trained, friendly and ready to help you throughout the entire process.
Sheet Metal Fabrication Explained Simply
Sheet metal fabrication involves cutting, rolling, folding, and piercing flat sheets of metal, such as steel or aluminium, into solid metal structures. To make the process easier press brakes are used during sheet metal production to create small bends and angles in the metal. Sheet metal fabrication can be found in everyday life. Being used to create a wide range of products that be found in multiple industries like kitchen and restaurant equipment, tanks, and even ventilation systems.
Metal Fabrication Services We Can Bring To You
At Akramatic we are proud to have been distributing bespoke steel fabrication and metalwork services across Liverpool since 1967. Equipped with over 50 years of experience in the fabrication industry we are able to provide a large assortment of quality products. We do it all from small fine-limit sheet metal work to huge projects where fabrication, welding and more are required. Below are some more services we offer to the Liverpool area:
- Sheet Metal Rolling – When you order sheet metal rolling we feed metal sheets into various machine rollers to contort the sheets into shapes matching your design specifications. Sheet metal rolling as a technique is excellent for producing sheet metal cylinders, bending surfaces and much more. Our sheet metal rolling capabilities matchless in the metal fabrication industry. Crafting sheets that can scale from a few millimetres to 1700mm.
- Sheet Metal Folding – Involves making tiny folds in the sheet metal to produce solid metal structures and products in varying shapes and sizes. We do this by using sophisticated machinery that can perform folds on a small scale. Our sheet metal rolling is on a level of its own, with speed and precision we can make top-quality folds.
- CNC Punching – The punching technique begins with a computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine. This machine has been designed to effectively displace flat metal sheets in an X & Y direction. Positioning is necessary in order for the machine to align with the punching ram which is used to cut metal sheets into specific frames. We only use the foremost technology for ultimate cutting efficiency.
- Laser Cutting & Profiling – Laser cutting and profiling involves cutting flat metal sheets with beams of concentrated light resulting in rapid heating in the targetted area. Our precision machinery guarantees intricate detail and accuracy on all cuts allowing us to work with a batch size ranging from a few parts to thousands.
- CAD & CAM Design – CAD/CAM design is the process of designing and engineering sheet metal into products and structures with the help of a computer in order to accurately draw out designs. We can use CAD/CAM design software in order to take customers’ sheet metal drawings all the way to complete production efficiently.
- MIG & TIG Welding – We offer the following processes: MIG, TIG, Spot and Stud Welding utilising the most common metal & alloy types. We can also supply part or full assembly of items post-paint.
Industries We Cover
We Fabricate The Following Products
Our versatility allows us to manufacture a wide variety of products and services. With up-to-date machinery and software, we are confident we can fabricate high-calibre metal structures for you. Our product line includes railings, handrails, balustrades, architectural metalwork, and furniture.
Contemporary Sheet Metal Fabrication Akramatic
So that you receive prime sheet metal fabrication we make use of the newest apparatus and programming. We have spent years operating with computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM), guaranteeing precision cuts, folds, pierces, and rolls in all metal sheets we produce. Harnessing computer-aided technology Akramtics metal sheet fabrication is quicker than ever.
Get in Touch
If you are from the Birmingham area and have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our expert team. They will be more than happy to help you with any queries you may have. Our team are experts within the field and will do their very best to ensure your questions are answered correctly and accurately.
AKRAMATIC ENG. CO. LTD.
Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7GN