Nottingham Sheet Metal Fabrication
Sheet Metal Fabrication throughout Nottingham
Akramatic Engineering company has over 50 years of experience providing the highest quality sub-contract sheet metal and stainless steel fabrication work. We offer a huge range of quality products and services at competitive prices throughout Nottingham and the country. These include sheet metal work, medium-sized fabrications, welding services and powder coating.
We take great pride in offering bespoke metal fabrications with CAD/CAM technology, inventor software, CNC machinery, laser cutting, sheet metal folding and many more. With our team of high-quality welders on hand throughout, you can be sure you’re always in the best possible hands.
What is Sheet Metal Fabrication?
Sheet metal fabrication (sometimes known as aluminium fabrication, stainless steel fabrication and many more) is the process of turning aluminium or steel flat sheets into solid metal products or structures by punching, cutting, rolling and folding the metal sheets into shape. Sheet metal fabrications also make use of press brakes, which ease the process of fabrication by helping to create sharp bends and angles within the metal.
Metal Fabrication Services Offered Throughout Nottinghamshire
While we are based in Derbyshire, we are expanding and bringing out quality fabrication services to Nottingham and its surrounding.
- Sheet Metal Rolling – Sheet metal rolling is the process of passing metal sheets through a series of carefully calibrated rollers, sculpting the metal sheets into its desired shapes. This is incredibly important for creating curved surfaces, sheet metal cylinders and many more. We at Akramatic Engineering offer quality sheet metal work to ensure even the highest standards are met.
- Sheet Metal Folding – Folding is the process of taking flat sheet metal and precisely folding it to create solid metal products and structures. Our industry leading machines allows the tiniest and most intricate folds and also offer a huge variety of shape possibilities.
- CNC Punching – Computer numerically controlled (CNC) punching is the process of taking flat metal sheets and allowing the CNC punching machine to seamlessly move a sheet of metal across an X & Y direction in order to accurately position the sheet under the machine punching ram in order to cut shapes out of metal sheets. Our facilities have industry-leading CNC punching services for unrivalled speed, precision, and efficiency.
- Laser Cutting & Profiling – Laser cutting and profiling is the process of measuring and cutting flat metal sheets using a super accurate laser to ensure the highest quality geometry levels with very tight tolerances in industrial operating conditions. Our laser cutting and profiling machines are industry leaders with the ability to cut large sheets of flat metal with remarkable precision, speed and accuracy. They can work on batch sizes from a few single parts to 1000s.
- CAD & CAM Design – CAD/CAM design is the process of designing and engineering sheet metal into products and structures with the help of a computer in order to accurately draw out designs. We can use CAD/CAM design software in order to take customers sheet metal drawings all the way to complete production efficiently and to meet the highest standards.
Industries We Can Help
Since we started in 1967 our sheet metal fabrications services have been the go-to for a number of different industries. These industries include but are not limited to the following:
Products We Can Fabricate
We offer a huge variety of services, with that comes a wide range of products. We are equipped with the latest technology and industry-leading machines, allowing us to create from railings, handrails and balustrades to architectural metalwork, furniture and more.
For mass production or prototypes, you can count on Akramatics.
Over the last few years, we have continued investing in the latest machines and software. Using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), we have the ability to manufacture parts with the most intricate levels of precision possible. Our services truly have never been quicker, more accurate and more affordable.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert team. Our team are experts within the field and will do their very best to ensure your questions are answered correctly and accurately.
AKRAMATIC ENG. CO. LTD.
Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7GN