Croydon Sheet Metal Fabrication
Industry Leading Metal Sheet Fabrication In Croydon
We have been delivering quality sheet metal fabrication to South London for years, developing strong relationships with businesses in Croydon particularly. Akramatic has gained a brilliant reputation in this area for years by providing a reliable and specialised service. Our new 45,000 sq. ft facility allows us to manufacture a wide range of products from fine-limit sheet metal work to medium-sized fabrication, mig & tig welding, and powder coating – at competitive prices.
We have a team of technicians who are more than capable of using CAD/CAM, inventor software, CNC machines, laser cutting, sheet metal folding, and more. This synergistic approach helps to streamline our services giving you more customizable options.
Akramatic is a process-driven sheet metal fabrication supplier. Since 1967 we have been sub-contract services to Croydon. Our facilities are top-notch enabling us to offer our customers a high level of customization to their orders.
What Exactly Is Sheet Metal Fabrication?
Sheet metal fabrication is the process of transforming flat sheets of aluminium and steel into metal structures or products. It involves cutting, piercing, punching, and folding metal sheets into the desired shape. Structures that are frequently made using sheet metal fabrication include railings, balustrades, handrails, and even kitchen and restaurant equipment.
Excellent Metal Fabrication Services In Croydon
We are a prominent supplier in the metal fabrication business and have been providing industrial services to Croydon for years. Sheet metal fabrication processes at Akramatic are:
- Sheet Metal Rolling – Metal rolling functions by rolling metal stock through a series of calibrated rollers to reduce thickness and increase uniformity. Rolling creates metal sheets to your specifications and is incredibly useful. Sheet metal rolling can be used to hold architectural and structural components together among various other constructs. Our team at Akramatic has extensive experience producing metal sheets in a variety of sizes, offering products up 1700mm in width.
- Sheet Metal Folding – Metal folding is the process that shapes metal products into the intended shape. Sheet metal folding is a useful technique. Through the use of computer-assisted machinery, metal folding can create everyday products with a great deal of accuracy and speed.
- CNC Punching – Computer Numerically Controlled punching uses computer programs to accurately plot shapes onto sheet metal in preparation for punching. Once the outlines are established the program will adjust the metal sheet in an ‘X’ and ‘Y’ direction. Now that everything is in place a punching ram can strike the sheet, creating the desired shapes.
- Laser Cutting & Profiling – Laser cutting involves melting sheet metal with a focused beam of light to your specific measurements. All our sheet metal is cut with a perfect finish and exactly to your specifications. Akramtics laser cutting machinery allows us to rapidly produce bespoke sheet metal in varying batch sizes.
- CAD & CAM Design – CAD/CAM design is the process of designing and engineering sheet metal into products and structures with the help of a computer in order to draw out designs accurately. We can use CAD/CAM design software in order to take customers’ sheet metal drawings all the way to complete production efficiently.
- MIG & TIG Welding – We offer the following processes: MIG, TIG, Spot and Stud Welding utilising the most common metal & alloy types. We can also supply part or full assembly of items post-paint.
Industries We Can Help
Various industries benefit from custom steel metal fabrication. Industries such as See how our sheet metal fabrication can help you:
For more than half a century, we’ve been designing and manufacturing steel HVAC chilled beams (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning). These are specifically designed to bring quality and maximum comfort into a structure. Our components can be made to fit into existing ductwork or to be made to fit into custom ductwork.
We supply a diverse range of sheet metal work and metalwork fabrication to many of the UK’s leading energy companies. In both the commercial and industrial electronic and power generation sectors, we have assisted in the design and manufacture of various components used in various electronic assemblies.
Products We Can Fabricate
Among the several services we provide, there are a number of products to choose from. Our state-of-the-art equipment and leading machines allow us to produce a full range of high-quality products like railings, handrails, balustrades, architectural metalwork, and furniture.
Streamlined Sheet Metal Fabrication
Our knowledge and expertise has enabled Akramatic to play a key role in the steel fabrication industry since 1967. In the design and manufacture of our steel products, we use computer-aided design and manufacturing, also known as CAD/CAM. As a result of this precision technology, we are able to provide a wide range of sheet metal fabrication solutions suited to your needs.
Get in Touch
Based around Sheffield? Please do not hesitate to contact our knowledgeable team if you have any questions or concerns. Our team consists of industry experts who will do everything possible to ensure that your questions are answered correctly and completely
AKRAMATIC ENG. CO. LTD.
Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7GN