Providing Sheet Metal Fabrication Services In Mansfield
In need of efficient and reliable sheet metal services in Mansfield? If so you’ve come to the right place, Akramatic has 50 years of experience supplying first-rate sheet metal and stainless steel fabrication to companies in Mansfield. With the recent developments of our in-house facilities and technology, we can now offer you a wide selection of products and services. We can deliver everything from fine-limit sheet metal work to medium-sized fabrication as well as welding and powder coating services.
Sheet metal fabrication is a process that is elevated by its human element. In fact, a skilful technician is vital if you are looking for crisp metal cuts in a short time frame. Akramatics team is comprised of talented technicians who are licensed to operate equipment like CAD/CAM technology, inventor software, CNC machines, and laser cutting. For more information on the equipment we use please look below
Sheet Metal Fabrication Process?
Sheet metal fabrication is the process of cutting, rolling, folding, and piercing flat sheets of steel or aluminium to create solid metal structures. For a more precise end result, we use press brakes to manipulate the sheets. Sheet metal fabrication is an essential process in many industries, being used to create bespoke kitchen and restaurant equipment, ventilation systems, kiosks, light solutions, and air conditioning.
Our Metal Fabrication Services In Mansfield
Akramatic Engineering Company is located in Derbyshire but with our services always expanding we can easily to areas around the UK. We can deliver quality steel fabrications to Mansfield and its surrounding areas. To see what we can do for you check out our list of services below:
- Sheet Metal Rolling – To begin the rolling process metal stock is passed through a pair of calibrated rollers. These reduce the thickness of the sheet making it more uniform. This process will be repeated until the sheet metal has formed the appropriate shape. Why do we use sheet metal rolling? Rolling sheet metal is useful for producing curved surfaces in metal, like sheet metal cylinders. If you are interested in sub-contract sheet metal rolling get in touch with Akramatic. We are metal rolling professionals able to manufacture rolled metal sheets with a width of up to 1700mm.
- Sheet Metal Folding – Is the process of bending metal into a specific shape so that is viable for product manufacturing. This is facilitated through the use of computer-accurate machinery that can create accurate folds in the metal. With our newly renovated facility, Akramtic has the best sheet metal folding machines available. What are you waiting for contact us now for more information?
- CNC Punching – Stands for Computer Numerically Controlled Punching. Specifically, this involves a computer program that converts shapes into exact coordinates on the metal’s surface. Once correctly placed the metal sheet is ready for punching. Before the punching process begins, the metal needs to be positioned in an ‘X’ and ‘Y’ direction This ensures that the sheet metal is appropriately positioned to meet with the punching ram.
- Laser Cutting & Profiling – Lasers cut and profile flat metal sheets by focusing beams of light on the targetted area, resulting in rapid heating. All of our laser cuts are made using precision machinery that ensures intricate detail. If you are interested in our Laser cutting & profiling services contact Akramatic now!
- CAD & CAM Design – Our computer-aided design and manufacturing engineers use CAD/CAM software to design and engineer sheet metal into products and structures. Feel free to send us your sheet metal drawings. We can work closely with you, using CAD/CAM design software to develop your drafts. Akramatic has access to the latest design software ensuring fast production times.
- MIG & TIG Welding – We are expert welders offering services like MIG, TIG, spot, and stud welding using the most common metal alloy types. On top of that, we can post-paint fabricated metal products that are unfinished at affordable rates. As welding specialists, we also provide part and full item assembly. You can rely on us to facilitate all your welding needs. Give Akramatic a call at 01773 833223 for professional MIG & TIG Welding.
Industries We Operate In
Numerous industries and businesses across Mansfield rely on sheet metal fabrication. Akramatic has been working with these clients for 50 years building and maintaining strong relations. The reason these businesses stick with us for so long is because of our excellent customer service and ability to fabricate bespoke metal at an affordable rate. If you are interested in sheet metal fabrication but are unsure if we cover your industry look below:
Fabrication Products & Services We Proved
At Akramatic we produce metal structures for countless projects. Through the use of contemporary machinery, we are able to offer top-quality stainless steel fabrication services. Some of our constructions include railings, handrails, balustrades, architectural metalwork, and furniture.
Accurate & Affordable Steel Metal Fabrication Akramatic
Akramatic is a leading manufacturer in the steel fabrication industry. Our in-house facilities are fitted with the new assembly technology designed for rapid turnaround. Computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing are pillars of steel metal fabrication. Using these we are able to produce metal components with speed and accuracy. Looking for an expert sheet metal fabrication manufacturer in Mansfield? Give us a call at 01773 833223 we are more than happy to help.
Get in Touch
If you are from the Birmingham area and have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our expert team. They will be more than happy to help you with any queries you may have. Our team are experts within the field and will do their very best to ensure your questions are answered correctly and accurately.
AKRAMATIC ENG. CO. LTD.
Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7GN