CNC Punching Machine Services
CNC punching is the process of punching holes in metal. There are still many great advantages that make CNC punching services popular today. CNC punching is used across virtually all industries, including communications, the power generation industries, along with general engineering.
Our Trumpf 2020R CNC punching machine, with automated sheet loading allows for for quick and efficient punch forming.
The CNC punch press works seamlessly on most types of metals. Including:
- Mild steel – upto 4mm thickness
- Stainless steel – upto 3mm thickness
- Zintec – upto 3mm thickness
- Galvanized – upto 4mm thickness
- Aluminium – upto 6mm thickness
- Copper – upto 4mm thickness
- Brass – upto 4mm thickness
- Pre-coated steel – upto 4mm thickness
Our Trumpf punch press machine is highly-accurate and able to produce repeatable, great quality profiled flat pattern blanks. We can punch pretty much every shape you could ask for, repetitively and efficiently.
Our CNC punching machine is also great if you are looking to emboss, form, bead, countersink, contour cut and part stamp.
Reasons to choose Akramatic for your CNC punching needs
- Small batch productions are cost-effective, because our machines are so quick and efficient.
- The machine is capable of running lights out allowing quick turn round work.
- Our CNC manufacturing process is networked-linked to our CAD/CAM systems. Meaning we can use computer assisted design tools to deliver ultra-precise punching services.
- We hold a vast array of tooling to meet most of your needs.
Technical information about our CNC machine metal equipment
Get in Touch
AKRAMATIC ENG. CO. LTD.
Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7GN