Laser Profiling & Cutting
For over 20 years, we have supplied quality laser cut parts to many industries. Our investments in the latest fibre laser technology has allowed us to keep up-to-date with what’s capable through metal profiling.
We are able to profile the following materials:
- Mild steel – upto 20mm thickness
- Stainless steel – upto 10mm thickness
- Laser cut brass – upto – 6mm thickness
- Laser cut aluminium – upto 12mm thickness
- Copper – upto 6mm thickness
- Zintec – upto 3mm thickness
- Galvanised sheets – upto 6mm thickness
Laser profiling and cutting is fast, clean, and very precise. The process also involves less wastage of materials. For these reasons and more, laser cutting is popular across a lot of industries. Including automotive industries such as road and rail, the medical industry, for power generation, as well as many other general purposes.
Technical information about our sheet metal laser cutting services
Choose Akramatic Engineering for your laster profile and laser cutting services. Get in touch with us today!
If you have any questions at all, please contact us. Our specialists will be more than happy to help.
Get in Touch
AKRAMATIC ENG. CO. LTD.
Keys Road, Nix’s Hill Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7GN